torsdag 10 april 2014

A new chapter!

Hi everyone. (or the ones who read this).
I decided to create my own blogg and write about whatever. My life, post pictures of my drawings and other stuff. So here it goes!
Today is a typical boring, rainy and absolutely dull day. Not exactly a good start perhaps, but you know, at least it is a start. I work everyday, except thursday. So today was my day off. The first thing I decided to do was to go to the swedish amassed to get my new passport. I thought it was opened from 14-15 but of course it was closed when I got there. Of all days, today was closed, just my luck. After that I went to the mall, buying some presents for my mothers birthday. God, I miss my family sometimes.. living in Norway, so far away from Sweden. It gets lonely, even if I have a lot of friends here and lovely people helping and supporting me it's not the same thing not having you're family near you. But at the same time, I want to break free and live. I don't know where life is going to take me, but all I know is that I can't get stuck somewhere. I always have to keep going, moving on, and getting up. Right now I'm just working, not studying or anything. People keep asking me, 'Is that all you're doing?' .. Yes, that's all I'm doing at the moment. Because I don't know what ells to do. I keep looking at stuff to study but I just get even more confused. I'm just scared that I'll be studying something for years and then not being able to get a job afterwards.. It would be a complete waist. Well nothing is a total waist, but you guys know what I mean.
Sometime's I feel like I'm in a limbo.. my life hasn't started yet. And that I'm waiting for something big to happen. Not sure what exactly I'm waiting for.. but something or maybe, just maybe.. someone.
Well I'll might write a little bit later, right now, it's movie time. Catch you guys later ;) xx

Inga kommentarer: